Thursday 24 May 2012

good morning all. It's been a few days as i have been busy. I have to say, when i stop writing or reading the lists i get a lot less done. I am now on top of most of the sewing and have a pot of bucket soup made so hope to have time to get loose in the craft room at long last. A wet weekend coming up so just perfect for getting things done in there. It is now a mess again so back to tidy up before i can start creating.
for inspiration to get me moving i have a demo of craft stuff coming up end of June so need to make up some of my workshops so i have some of our latest things to show the ladies. Here is one i invented myself. its a cd cover and wedding card for those of us who like to take photos at friends weddings and then give them the disk.

i used a photo of the bride and groom and had the disk printed with their photo as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment