Sunday 13 May 2012

yesterday's training day master class was so much fun, so for all those interested in a peek, here it is.
All of the products are from Kaszazz's brand new catalogue and i am just loving it. Anyone want a catalogue please let me know.
              I had a great mother's day, got very spoilt and had a lovely lunch out, no cooking all day and i have just enough room for wine and chocolates, and hope you all had a great day too.
back to the lists and getting something done around here and the scrap room tidy again!









                                        



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a lovely day...wine and chocolates...you sound like my kind of woman! Your layouts are lovely and the supplies are so delicate! Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for looking at my blog too. no one else is leaving comments but its nice to check in and find feedback. What's not to like about wine and chocolates and scrapbooking? back to reality today and exercise, healthy eating and hiding the chocolates from my own self. Back to the lists. 18 things on it today and sitting on my bum on this thing was not part of it but up at 5 and didn't want to wake the retired husband by banging around yet. it sure is cramping my style have someone home all day. i was used to having time do my own thing from 7am and now its a pain keeping quiet till he gets up around 8 or 9am. i am a morning person but really the pain wakes me and i would love to be sleeping till 7. anyway best get on with the day and find my way to the treadmill or something useful. have a good day

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU for the diet tips and the DELICIOUS sounding recipe you left on my blog...I'll have to try it sometime. Would you mind if I used it for an actual post.....I would give a link back to your blog for people to follow? :)

    ReplyDelete